We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team of professionals. To find out more about career opportunities, contact Christy Stoebe at (716) 856-3933.
Project Manager. Foit-Albert Associates is seeking a Land Survey Project Manager with a minimum of 8 years experience managing Land Survey projects, project personnel, interfacing with clients, establishing property lines, performing survey calculations, and drafting. Experience with AutoCADD, data collection, GPS and robotic equipment. NYS PLS a plus.
Survey Crew Chief. Minimum of 5 years experience in boundary, topographic and construction surveys. Knowledge of robotics a plus. Some travel.
Instrument Person. Minimum of 5 years experience with data collection, robotics and GPS experience. Some travel.
Please submit letter and resume to Foit-Albert, 763 Main, Buffalo, NY 14203 or email@example.com
Foit-Albert Associates has an ongoing need for Construction Inspectors for transportation project opportunities throughout Western New York. The ideal candidate will demonstrate NICET Level II, III, IV, or equivalent experience in highway, utility, and/or bridge construction; and project background with at least one of the following agencies: NYSDOT, NYSTA, City of Buffalo, City of Niagara Falls, ECHDC. Project experience with DASNY, SUCF, OGS, GSA, or other agencies will also be considered as projects become available. Outstanding record keeping and organizational skills a must.
Salary commensurate with candidate’s placement in inspection title (NICET). Assignments may be short or long term.
Please submit letter and resume with detailed description of work, NICET certificate number and expiration if applicable, and availability to: Foit-Albert Associates, 763 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foit-Albert Associates is building a database of construction managers in anticipation of future CM work throughout New York State.
• Possesses leadership and management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, resolve problems and present appropriate business solutions and recommendations
• With proven track record in managing team of supervisors, design consultants, field engineers, contractors and clients.
• Well-versed in all aspects of project management, land development works, contract documentation and administration, bids and awards
• Develops construction budgets and project schedule
• Explore and evaluate new construction methods / practices that will enhance product
• Overall construction management of projects to meet the project objectives
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
• Previous comprehensive CM experience in horizontal and vertical development projects preferred
• With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Willing to be assigned at different jobsite locations
Please submit resume with cover letter, three references, and salary requirements to RBarnes@foit-albert.com.
Structural Bridge Engineer - Foit-Albert is seeking to hire a structural bridge engineer to work out of our Albany office. Duties will include developing plans, specifications, design reports and all associated design tasks for the completion of bridge projects. Work may include scheduling and supervising other team members, and may involve some travel. The candidate must also possess excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to work in a multi disciplinary team environment.
The candidate must have a NYS Professional Engineers license, bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, and a minimum of 8 years bridge design experience. Candidate should be experienced in managing bridge design projects in accordance with NYSDOT standards and requirements. Experience designing retaining walls or other miscellaneous transportation structures preferred. Proficiency with Load and Resistance Factor Rating (LRFR), MathCad, AutoCad Civil 3D, Micro Station and Inroads is a plus.
Please submit resume and three references to Foit-Albert Assoc. 435 New Karner Rd, Albany, NY 12205 or e-mail: email@example.com
Foit-Albert Assoc. is looking for construction inspectors to work in the Albany to the North County areas , NICET II to NICET IV or equivalent, with exp. in highway, bridge and building insp. Strong background in NYSDOT, NYSTA, NYSBA procedures and specifications preferred.
Please send resume with cover letter to: Foit-Albert Assoc, 435 New Karner Rd, Albany, NY 12205 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org